Live Webinar – Hybrid Business Models for Portfolio Landlords
November 4 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
– Has your accountant told you that your tax payments could exceed your profits by 2022?
– Do you understand the cash flow implications of Section 24 as they apply to you?
– Are you thinking about incorporating your property business?
About This Webinar
For most Portfolio Landlords who are or intend to become higher rate tax-payers, accounting for tax on property profits in personal names is now no longer an option.
Restrictions on mortgage relief mean the most common strategy for property investment is being rethought.
Malcolm Rose and Chris Bailey of Less Tax 4 Landlords will review some of the challenges faced by landlords in this area, and show that for those looking to build, run and grow a professional property business there are alternative options to direct incorporation, by in particular looking at one such alternative – a Hybrid Business (Mixed-Partnership) Structure – and whether it could be the best option for your property business.
Watch this webinar if:
You own rental property in your own name(s) and are paying higher rates of tax on property income
You are forecasting a Section 24 tax problem either now or in the near future
You simply want to understand more about the options available to professional landlords and successful property investors
- Why use a Protective Business Structure by Malcolm Rose
- What is a “Hybrid Business Model” and when is it a good fit? explained by Chris Bailey
- When a Hybrid Business Model is not appropriate and what HMRC say
- Further details on Hybrid Business Planning & Operations by Malcolm Rose
- Live Interactive Q&A hosted by Nigel Hall
Please register for this event on the 4th November 2020 at 5pm by clicking here.