Do you see yourself as an ‘accidental landlord’, ‘property investor’ or ‘business owner’?
Is your property portfolio structured appropriately?
If you have an existing portfolio of properties, then please take our assessment to see if we can help you benefit from running a recognised property business.
What We Do
This necessitates an all-round service – which includes business consultancy, legal advice, financial advice and tax advice.
Central to this service is understanding your commercial needs and objectives, and devising solutions to help you achieve these objectives.
To this end we house the following services under one roof:
– Business Planning
– Tax Consultancy
– Business Succession Planning
– Personal Estate Succession Planning
– Legal Advice
– Financial Advice
Please note that LT4L provide these services as part of a comprehensive package to our client community and do not usually offer them in isolation.
This multi-disciplinary approach is a unique service (in so far as we are aware) to the PRS, fully tailored to help you maximise the value of your business both today and during your lifetime whilst ensuring that you can pass on your hard-earned wealth to those you care about most.
Who we can help
- Own rental property in personal names,
- are (or would otherwise be) higher or advanced rate tax-payers,
- are portfolio landlords with 4 or more properties and in excess of £50,000 Gross Rental Income, or have the means, motivation and opportunity to get there and beyond with a protective business structure in place
- are looking to build, run, and grow a professional property business which is capable of being passed on intact to future generations.
By Taking Professional Advice You Could Enjoy:
- No need to remortgage or change title (thus no CGT or Stamp Duty)
- A lender-friendly business structure suited to your needs
- Seamless succession planning and protection from marital break-up
Plus, depending on your business requirements;
- Full relief for finance & mortgage costs (Section 24 Tax Changes)
- Reduced Capital Gains Tax (CGT) on Portfolio Reinvestment
- Inheritance Tax typically mitigated within 2 years of trading
- Maximum Tax Rate of 20% payable on your property income
We work with landlords looking to build professional businesses and in fact, by working with us over the long term, and providing it fits with your goals and aspirations, we would expect you to significantly increase your business profits.
The result? More money in your pocket, and more tax paid – not less!
How to join the LT4L Client Community
Initial Assessment (Day 1) [NO FEE]
One of our dedicated telephone-based team will then conduct a preliminary assessment to help you work out whether you need or will benefit from our help.
Consultation (4 weeks from Day 1) [NO FEE]
You will also have a scheduled call with your consultant prior to the meeting in advance of which we will require some documentation from you in order to ensure that both parties can gain maximum value from the consultation.
This includes your last 2 years tax returns and a property portfolio statement.
Our consultants will undertake hours of detailed assessment of an individual’s position and for this reason we typically schedule these meetings 4 to 6 weeks in advance.
Most landlords will be in a position following this meeting to make an immediate decision on whether or not to proceed to the next stage.
Meet The Team (6 weeks from Day 1)
Tax Effective (8 weeks from Day 1)
Ongoing Support for the Lifetime of Your Business
In addition, twice a year you will meet with one of our business planning consultants to help ensure your business remains in line with your stated business goals and objectives.
As a client you will be welcomed into the LT4L Client Community and receive invitations to our highly popular Annual Client Community BBQ, as well as regular private events.