- This event has passed.
The Impact of the Pandemic on PRS Housing (LLAS & ATLAS Virtual Event)
February 25th, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm£35
On Thursday 25 February 2021, LLAS and ATLAS will be hosting an online event discussing:
‘The impact of the pandemic on PRS Housing Resources, functionality & Legislation – What next for 2021?”
Time: 10am to 2pm.
We’ll be taking part in this event with Chris Bailey – Co-Founder & Group Director (Less Tax 4 Landlords) joining a panel of experts for a question time session
Also Ben Rose – Group Head of Marketing (Less Tax 4 Landlords) will be giving a 30-minute presentation on:
‘How the knowns and unknowns of the pandemic could impact landlords’ short & long-term plans in his talk: Policy or Speculation? Business & Tax Planning for an Uncertain Future.’
Other presentations on the day will be topical to the private rented sector (PRS) including:
- Overview of legislative changes that have happened over the past year as a result of the Covid19 and how it has affected landlords over evictions under section 21 & Section 8 and a look ahead at the changes still to come within the PRS.
- Legislation advice for managing repairs with the continued impact of Covid-19, and Government guidance on how to carry out repairs in light of Covid19, specifically for HMO & not able to gain access etc.
- Why now more than ever the PRS and Local Authorities can and should work together in a constructive and mutually beneficial way.
- Government legislation on energy efficiency
- Legal Update
- Right to Rent
- Minimum EPC ratings
- Electrical safety
- Q & A
- Accredited landlords & Agents get 10 CPD points for participating