- This event has passed.
CANCELLED – Landlord Investment Show – March 19th
March 19 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pmFree
We’re proud to be sponsoring the Landlord Investment Show (LIS) at Olympia London this March, where LIS will be celebrating their 70th show!
Once again we’ll be exhibiting at the stand, talking to anyone who’s interested in building, running and growing a professional property business.
We’d love to see you there and if you haven’t been to a show before we recommend watching the video below for all the highlights of the November 2019 show and to see what the show is all about.
To hear more from us, you can find Tony Gimple (Co-Founder of Less tax 4 Landlords) taking part in:-
- The morning panel debate – “How will the Budget impact UK landlords in 2020?”
- A seminar on “How to maximise the commercial benefits of running a professional property business.” Seminar Room 3 @12.10pm and @ 2.50pm
With over 100 leading suppliers at the event and over 40 seminars to attend, there’ll be something for everyone.
The day’s agenda includes: –
- 8.30am – 9.30am: Morning Networking Event (Foyer)
- 9.30am: Main Exhibition Hall opens
- 10am – 11.15am: Panel Debate
- 11.30am: Seminars commence across 5 seminar rooms
- 1.30pm – 2.30pm: Panel Debate
- 3.30pm: Panel Debate (Auditorium)
- 4pm: Complimentary drinks and networking in the LIS Lounge
- 5pm: Show closes
For more information about the show please click here
Alternatively, go straight to the free registration page here