- This event has passed.
Benham & Reeves – Autumn Budget 2021 – Experts discuss the key impacts on taxation for property investors
October 28th, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Chris Bailey, Group Director will be joining hosts Benham And Reeves for a webinar focusing on the Autumn Budget and the key impacts on taxation for property investors.
He will be talking alongside property journalist Graham Norwood and Financial Director Vidhur Mehra where they will be giving their reactions to the budget and answering important questions such as:
• Can the Government keep running a deficit or will the Chancellor have to raise yet more taxes?
• What does recovery look like for the housing market?
• Will there be changes to Inheritance Tax?
• Will capital gains tax rates go up?
• “Pandora Papers” will the HMRC look more closely at overseas property purchases and investments?
• Brexit – an opportunity as much as a threat for property investing in London?
This is a not to be missed webinar! The Chancellor is predicted to set the spending landscape leading up until the next general election.
You can submit questions before and during the webinar which will be put to the experts. Email your questions to email@example.comSign up here