Chris Bailey is a Chartered Accountant and experienced business owner who has been involved in the property industry for almost 30 years. He runs many successful accountancy practices, a tax advisory company and a property Capital Allowance business.
Co-Founder and Group Director of Less Tax 4 Landlords, Chris also has extensive knowledge of the complexities and challenges of property tax law. And for those of you who know Chris, you won’t find his straight-talking, no-nonsense approach to his videos a surprise!
On 21st September 2020, Chris took part in the first instalment of his new Tax Tip Videos and he will continue to record these on a regular basis.
Tax Tips Episode 1 (Published 21st Sept 2020)
In this episode, you can find tips on:-
- How to buy a car (jump to question and 3 minute answer here)
- Flat Rate VAT (jump to question and 30 second answer here)
- Mileage claims and VAT on these (jump to question and 30 second answer here)
- National Insurance (jump to question and 20 second answer here)
- The Christmas Party (jump to question and 2 minute answer here)
- Bailey Group Special Announcement
Each new Tax Tip Video will be added to this blog so you can always find the very latest version here.
If you would like to see your tax question answered in a video, please share your question by contacting us.
And whilst you’re here…
If you’re specifically looking for more information about Section 24 and Mortgage Interest Tax Relief Restrictions, you can either:-
– Watch a video on this subject by heading over to our exclusive Video Vault to access 149 minutes of Tax and Business videos for free.