Hello and welcome to our very first (and festive) newsletter!
We trust 2018 has been a good year for you and that you’re looking forward to an even more successful 2019.
With S24 really beginning to bite, it’s been an eventful year for the private rental sector, and as a direct result of landlords looking to build professional property businesses, the LT4L team has spoken to over 1,365 landlords during the year and attended over 40 events!
With that in mind, we’ll be taking a little break over the Christmas period closing from 12:00 on Friday December 21st until 09:00 on Wednesday January 2nd. That said, emails will be periodically checked, but why not take a leaf out of our book and put your feet up for a while?
And whilst you’re doing just that, hopefully, you’ll find a moment for a quick read of our new LT4L email newsletter below.
Inside Issue #01
- LIS Awards 2018 – Details on what took place during the annual Landlord Investment Show.
- Fastest Growing firm of the year! – Take a look at what happened during the IRIS Customer Awards.
- LLAS Award Ceremony – Information on an exciting event in partnership with Less Tax for Landlords.
- Less Tax For Landlords TV -More quality content from our collection of videos.
- Question of the month – Take a look at what we have to say!
- What our clients say… – We take a look at a testimonial from one of our clients.
Congratulations All Round!
LIS Awards 2018
The annual National Landlord Investment Show Awards took place at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London on the 15th of November, which saw over 400 people from the industry attend.
As the main sponsor of the National Landlord Investment Show at Olympia since 2016, we were invited to present an award, and congratulations to Cats Protection for winning Best Property Education Provider.
You can find details on the 11 winners from the night here.
Fastest Growing Firm of the Year!
We’d also like to congratulate Less Tax 4 Landlords co-founder Chris Bailey and all of his team at The Bailey Group (the accountancy group behind Less Tax 4 Landlords) for their well-earned recognition at the IRIS Customer Awards.
Leading figures from the accountancy industry met at Twickenham Stadium to toast the success of firms working with IRIS… (Read More)
LLAS Announce Award Ceremony in Partnership with Less Tax 4 Landlords – Friday 29th March 2019
We are proud to be partnering with LLAS and ATLAS to bring you an exciting evening of recognition and reward for all those involved in the Private Rental Sector.
The event will bring together over 500 landlords, agents, investors, housing professionals and VIP guests.
Some of the awards up for grabs include:
- Best Portfolio Landlord (20 plus properties)
- Best Landlord of the Year for Student Housing
- Overall best Landlord of the Year
- Best small Landlord (1 to 20 properties)
- Green Landlord of the Year
You can nominate yourself or why not ask your tenants to nominate you? It’s free and simple to enter just click here. (Nominations close on Monday 31st December 2018.)
Whether you’re entering or not, we’d love to see you on the night, and you can get your tickets by clicking on the banner below.
Interview with Tony Gimple on Buy to Let Property Tax
Learn about the three major changes in relation to property and property investment in this interview with Tony Gimple (Less Tax For Landlords) and Paul Mahoney (Nova Financial Group).
Where is the Private Rental Sector Heading? (Panel Debrief)
One hot topic debated at the Property Investor Show at ExCel London in October was the state of the BTL market. Vanessa Warwick from property tribes caught up with Tony and the others for a quick debrief.
Property Question Time Ep 139
Questions in this episode include:
- Am I still subject to UK tax if I become an expat?
- Are my heirs liable for 40% inheritance tax if I use a £1.5 million windfall on….
Question of the Month & Publications
What type of clients do you act for?
Our portfolio landlord clients come from all walks of life and include full time property professionals, medical and legal professionals, IT consultants, financial advisers and other FCA regulated individuals, lawyers, tax barristers, and chartered accountants.
We only work with those who are involved in owning or developing buy-to-lets, HMOs or, commercial property.
Have a question you’d like answered?
Recent Articles & Publications we’ve been featured in:
– LLAS Newsletter October
– Landlord Investment Show Magazine 40th edition
– Landlord Investment Show Magazine 37th edition
What our clients say…