Following on from the success of Portfolio Landlord week in May 2019, Less Tax 4 Landlords are once again joining forces with property discussion forum PropertyTribes.com.
We’ll bring you helpful content and insights for running your property business in 2020.
This time for the whole month of January, you’ll hear from a number of experts and successful landlords on their top tips for 2020 and the things you should be looking out for.
Less Tax 4 Landlords clients and LT4L News readers (sign up here) are invited to share their views and plans for 2020, for which we have a limited number of filming slots available at our London offices in December.
We’d love to hear from you on:
- What is your vision for 2020?
- Where do you think the market is going?
- What do you see as the biggest risk for professional landlords?
- What would be your top tip for fellow landlords?
You might also have views on:
- What is the best way to meet the increasing demand for housing in the UK in 2020?
- Will we see more build to rent schemes in 2020 and will this affect private landlords?
- Will we see more of a collaboration between private landlords, housing associations and local authorities in 2020?
- Will more private sector landlords exit the market in 2020? Why?
If you’d like to be involved please email email@example.com outlining your thoughts.