The annual National Landlord Investment Show Awards took place at the Grosvenor House Hotel in London on the 15th November, which saw over 400 people from the industry attend. With a drinks reception, 3 course meal, live entertainment, charity auction and awards ceremony presented by comedian Rob Beckett, the evening had the recipe for a great night!
There were 11 awards given out on the night and as an award sponsor, Less Tax For Landlords’ founding director Tony Gimple had the honour of presenting the award for Best Education Provider to winners Cats Protection. We congratulate all the finalists and the winners on their success.
And all the winners are…
- Best Buy-to-Let Mortgage Broker – Baya Financial
- Best Landlord Insurance Provider – Alan Boswell Group
- Best Lettings Agent – Portico Property
- Best Property Education Provider – Cats Protection
- Specialist Finance Provider of the Year – MT Finance
- Best Property Investment Provider – Cogress
- Best Landlord Legal Services Provider – HCE
- Best Online Agency – House Simple
- Best Products for Landlords – Aspray
- Proptech Company of the Year – Spotahome
- Developer of the Year – Inspired
So if you’re thinking of attending the show next year, check out the team’s 5 best reasons why you should!
“To support a great charity with a fun silent auction”
“To enjoy a night of great food, drink and company”
“To have the chance to meet and chat with people you may not otherwise see face to face”
“To get your face on twitter”
“You get to meet and watch a famous comedian”
The awards ceremony is organised by the founders of The National Landlord Investment Show, Tracey and Steve Hanbury. Show dates for 2019 have now been announced and Less Tax For Landlords will once again be the show’s main sponsor. We’re exhibiting on 21st March and 13th June at London Olympia. You can get your free tickets here.
For a full list of dates and venues go to https://www.landlordinvestmentshow.co.uk/2019-shows