The Southern Landlords Association are here to help and assist landlords and agents run their business.
The SLA exists to represent landlords’ views at central and local Government; aid landlords to run their businesses properly; keep landlords up to date with appropriate information; negotiate trade discounts; enable and encourage networking.
Join us from 18:30 for a 19:00 start at The Ralli Hall.
Tony will be speaking on the night, his agenda is below along with the rest of the night
1. Welcome / Introduction – Gary Waller – Brighton and Hove Branch
2. Indi Hicks : Community Safety Officer – Refugees and Migrants – Brighton & Hove City Council
What is the truth behind the migrant crisis? Would you house a migrant family? What help is
available? Indi Hicks will provide some answers.
3. Tony Gimple from “Less tax for Landlords” – Property ownership options to minimise tax and increase flexibility
This talk will cover:
- LLP Structure for property ownership
- Minimising Capital Gains Tax Liability
- How the HMRC will treat property as a business
- Estate and tax planning
Brighton, Hove and District Branch Landlord’s Meeting
The Ralli Hall,
81 Denmark Villas,
Hove, BN3 3HT
(Easy Parking in Hove Station)
6:30pm for 7pm start