Tax Advice from our award-winning team of qualified landlord tax advisors
At Less Tax for Landlords, we offer a range of services to portfolio landlords and property investors. One of those services includes tax advice from our experienced team of qualified accountants and landlord tax advisors.
We offer a complete landlord accountancy service, where our landlord tax advisors can help landlords who are (or would otherwise be) higher or advanced rate tax-payers, with unbiased, impartial and holistic advice to guide you through the processes of saving tax in order to grow your property portfolio.
Depending on your business needs our landlord tax advisors can help you achieve the following;
- Full relief for finance & mortgage costs (Section 24 Tax Changes)
- Reduced Capital Gains Tax (CGT) on Portfolio Reinvestment
- Inheritance Tax typically mitigated within 2 years of trading
- Maximum Tax Rate of 20% payable on your property income
Our landlord tax advisors can provide guidance on several areas of tax that landlords need to be aware of, including but not limited to Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT), Income Tax, Corporation Tax and Capital Gains Tax (CGT). With the introduction of Section 24 in April 2017, it is important to receive professional advice on your tax structure now more than ever as landlords continue to enter higher tax brackets.
Tax Advice videos from Chris Bailey, Director at Less Tax For Landlords
Find out now if our landlord tax advisors can help you save tax
Get Free Access to our Video-Vault
Access the Video Vault now and find out how our landlord clients become tax-efficient by building, running and growing their professional property businesses.
Watch the following videos related to landlord tax advice;
- Corporation Tax Changes to Impact Landlords
- Capital Gains Tax Changes in the Papers
- Case Study: Releasing Capital to Pay S24 Tax Increases (The CGT Business Death Cycle)
- Capital Gains Tax Review – Policy or Speculation? Or Just another reason to run your property portfolio as a business
- Tax Truths Q&A (3rd Party Interview)